Complete each sentence with either:
as - more - than
1. My telephone isn't as modern your one.
2. This watch looks nice but it's more expensive the other.
3. Your car is the same make mine.
4. That film wasn't good as the last one we saw together.
5. I didn't know you were the same age me. When is your birthday?
6. This is a nice house but your house is beautiful.
7. We have less time you think! Come on - let's go.
8. What a great beach - the other beach was crowded too.
9. You are not intelligent as your boss.
10. You must be very hungry. You took food than me.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email