Look at these sentences that all use "can". Which ones are correct?
1. This window is very dirty. I can't see through it!
2. Martha can speaks English very well. She's a good student.
3. Can you to open this door for me, please?
4. Can I borrow some money until Friday?
5. My father cans drive a truck.
6. Do you can go to the post office and buy twenty stamps for me?
7. When you see Doug, can you tell him the meeting is cancelled?
8. They can swim very fast, but they can't dive.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email