Choose the best ending for each of these situations.
1. I think the exam will be very difficult and you are not studying at all.
you are not going to fail the exam
you are not passing the exam
you are not going to pass the exam
2. Get down off that table. It doesn't look very stable at all.
you are going to stand on the table
you are going fall off the table
you are going to fall off the table
3. The lion is chasing the deer and the deer has an injured leg.
the deer is going to escape
the lion is going to catch the deer
the deer is going to catch the lion
4. It is raining very hard and Liam is walking in the street without an umbrella.
Liam is going to get very wet
it is going to rain
Liam is going to forget his umbrella
5. The wind is blowing very hard and one of the big trees in the garden is making strange creaking noises.
the tree is going to creak
the tree is going to fall down
6. The room is full of dust and John is holding his nose and making a strange expression with his face.
John is going to clean the room
John is going sneeze
John is going to sneeze
7. The Chicago Bulls are winning the basketball match against the Los Angeles Lakers by 98 points to 81. There are only 90 seconds left.
the LA Lakers going to lose the match
the Chicago Bulls will winning the match
the Chicago Bulls are going to win the match
8. It is raining and the sky is very dark. The temperature is falling very quickly and there are gritting lorries out in the town.
there is going to be bad weather
it is going to snow
it is going to cold
9. Molly is an emotional type. She is watching a very sad film and the heroine has just died. Molly is reaching for her tissues.
Molly is going to cry
Molly is going to telephone her friend
Molly is going to watch a film
10. The fishing boat has a hole in its side and the waves are getting higher and higher.
The fishing boat is going to sink
The fishing boat going to sink
The fishing boat is going to the home port
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email