There are five men from different countries. They live in five houses in a row. Their houses are different colours. They like different drinks. They have different pets. One of them drinks whiskey and one of them likes lizards. But who? Read the clues and fill in the chart.
In the answer, JUST WRITE THE LETTER OF THE CORRECT HOUSE!!!
Write answers in the table to help you remember.
|Colour of house|
||House A||House B||House C||House D||House E|
1. The German lives next to the white house.
2. The man in the yellow house drinks milk.
3. The man with a mouse lives next to the man with a cat.
4. The Englishman lives in the first house on the left.
5. The man in the white house drinks orange juice.
6. The Italian lives in a blue house.
7. The yellow house is on the right of the white house.
8. The Frenchman has a dog.
9. The man in the red house has a cat.
10. The man in the middle house drinks tea.
11. The Spanish man drinks cola.
12. The Englishman lives next to the green house.
13. The man with a horse drinks tea.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email