B2 First (FCE) - Writing Test Four
Time: 1hr 20mins
You must answer this question. Write your answer in 140-190 words in an appropriate style on the separate answer sheet.
1. You recently read a magazine article about cooking. Now, your English teacher has asked you to write an essay.
Write an essay using all your notes and giving reasons for your point of view.
It's important for young people to learn to cook. Do you agree with this statement?
3. ................ (your own idea)
Write an answer to one of the questions 2-4 in this part. Write your answer in 140-190 words in an appropriate style on the separate answer sheet.
2. You see this announcement in your local newspaper:
Restaurant Reviews Wanted
Have you been to a good local restaurant recently? What made it a memorable meal? What was the service like? Was it expensive?
We will publish the best reviews in our newspaper next month.
Write your review.
3. You see this announcement on the window of an English travel agency:
My Treasure Island Pair
If you were stuck on a desert island in the middle of the ocean, which TWO things would you love to have with you? You won't have electricity! What makes these two things so important for you and how would you use them?
Write an article for us and tell us about this pair of vital objects.
We will publish the best articles on our website next month.
Write your article.
An overseas college is sending a group of young students to study in your town.
Your English teacher has asked you to write a report on two local attractions that might be of interest to the students. You report should:
- Describe the attractions and why they are important for the local people.
- Explain why you think the students will like them.
Write your report.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email