For each question, choose which of the four possible answers fits the space best. Also think about why the other three answers are not possible.
1. Elvis Presley was without ___________ one of the best rock and roll singers of all time.
2. I stayed at work all day and ___________ got very little done.
3. ___________ you won't appreciate it yet, you'll be happy that you stopped smoking when your health improves.
4. I haven't seen Kathy since we both ___________ school in 1999.
5. For ___________ of security, we have had to cancel tonight's performance...
6. ...but all ticket costs will be refunded in ___________.
7. He graduated from Harvard but never ___________ to become as successful as his father was.
8. We had taken more supplies than usual with us ___________ the weather turned bad.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email