For each question, choose which of the four possible answers fits the space best. Also think about why the other three answers are not possible.
1. Can I borrow $10 ___________ you until tomorrow. I have to buy a book for college.
2. There is so little time left until the exams. I think I need to just concentrate my effort ___________ the most important two exams that I cannot fail.
3. I was never very ___________ at history at school and now I work in a museum. How ironic!
4. My mother would like to consider herself ___________ but I think even she would be shocked if we took her to see that film!
5. When I first arrived in Russia I took ___________ lessons from an old woman to help me with the language.
6. There was only a light ___________ in the morning with no sign that a storm was coming.
7. A new type of transistor radio has been ___________ by South African electrical engineers.
8. I want to play a game with you. First, ___________ about an animal you would like to be. Ready?
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email