For each question, choose which of the four possible answers fits the space best. Also think about why the other three answers are not possible.
1. Scientists have ________ a strange phenomenon in the atmosphere of Mars.
2. I owe my sisters a huge ________ of gratitude for the way they've helped me out in recent years.
3. Before we ________ under way, are there any questions you would like to ask me?
4. She cried all through what was supposed to be a ________ film about rabbits.
5. I ________ believe him to be innocent of the crime.
6. After her computer was struck by a virus, she was unable to retrieve the accountant ________ she needed.
7. An ________ military base in the desert is the setting for Al Abner's latest sci-fi novel.
8. I don't like it when newsreaders start giving their ________ opinions about the news. That's not their job.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email