For each question, choose which of the four possible answers fits the space best. Also think about why the other three answers are not possible.
1. We paid the lawyer to ________ up a totally new will, one which left the three boys much better off.
2. The ________ time for making decisions is lunchtime.
3. The elderly patient was considered too ________ to survive an operation.
4. Last Sunday, the highest temperature in ________ history was registered.
5. Milk is an important ________ of calcium and vitamin D and is an important part of any diet.
6. The customs officer was suspicious and called the man over to ________ his luggage more closely.
7. Are these old plates of ________ importance or can I put them into storage?
8. The humble bee, so often ________ for granted, plays a key role in agriculture.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email