For each question, choose which of the four possible answers fits the space best. Also think about why the other three answers are not possible.
1. Politicians have been arguing about the reasons for the ________ in the number of unemployed.
2. Charles Lindbergh was one of the early ________ in powered flight and crossed the Atlantic in 1927.
3. We used advertising to ________ interest in the product and then educated people on how to use it.
4. It never ________ to me that Mike and Cherie's marriage was in any trouble.
5. All attempts to reach Darren at home on his phone ________ with failure.
6. Any problems ________ from the new contract are not my concern. I warned against signing it.
7. The director was accused of being ________ in the way he ran the company.
8. In the tough economic climate, the company GTV has ________ by over 40%.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email