For each question, choose which of the four possible answers fits the space best. Also think about why the other three answers are not possible.
1. Thomas graduated with a specialist degree in the ________ of criminology.
2. Lasers can measure distances with incredible ________.
3. My two cousins were so excited at the start of the war, they ran downtown and ________ up immediately.
4. This machine ________ the user's eye and can confirm identity.
5. The inquiry into the accident will be ________ by Malcolm Jones, a former army general.
6. Though Carla's remarks seem insulting, if you see them in ________, they're actually quite innocent.
7. Even early in the city's life, the ________ for knowledge led to the founding of a university.
8. The three teenagers spent a cold night on the ________ mountain before rescuers arrived.
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email