For each question, choose which of the four possible answers fits the space best. Also think about why the other three answers are not possible.
1. Two wolves ran through the forest in ________ of a deer.
2. The economy touches every ________ of our lives.
3. Like most safety features, the air bag is very rarely used but when ________ upon, must operate perfectly.
4. The cup will remain here at the clubhouse for a month on ________ before being sent to the museum.
5. Jed ran the whole ________ after his father died and left him the company.
6. The garden is a paradise for flowers in particular. We have seventeen ________ of roses.
7. The terrible weather ________ in severe traffic delays and the closure of the airport.
8. "What is ________," Clarissa said, "I feel I'm being ignored."
Tell your friends about us!
Share By Email