Quantifiers Gap Fill Worksheet
Complete each sentence by choosing one of these quantifiers.
- I've sat in that chair ______ a time and thought about poor Joseph.
- ______ Meg and Clare were in agreement about the cost of the repairs.
- Why do you get me so upset ______ time you come to the house?
- ______ moment now, John will arrive saying he's feeling sick and needs to go home.
- Daniel, you have ______ notion of what it takes to be successful.
- ______ of the donors was willing to increase their donation and the charity went broke.
- We owe ______ of what we know about Antarctica to the permanent research stations there.
- If I give you the cash, can you buy ______ wine and a bag of rice for me?