Quantifiers Agreement Multiple Choice
Choose the correct word to complete each sentence.
1. We got to the hotel with few _____ and went to bed early.
2. As we were travelling alone, we didn't have many _____ with us.
3. After Michael said he was quitting the position, every _____ gave him their full support.
4. There is a lot of _____ in this part of the country, so the new factory is very welcome.
5. Both of the _____ you suggest will improve the situation. We must discuss it all further.
6. Every once in a _____, a new sports star comes along to beat all the old records.
7. None of the _____ are happy with what happened in the election.
8. We had a little _____ left at the end of the vacation, so bought a gift for my mother.