Often Confused Words Multiple Choice Worksheet 2
These words are often confused. Choose the right word for each sentence.
1. In the northern hemisphere the ______ equinox is March 20 or 21.
2. The cows were grazing in the ______ pasture.
3. I'm ______ for all the help you've given me.
4. We were ______ to see the results of our hard work.
5. The young man waited ______ for the older man to finish talking.
6. Sally and Jane finished in second and third place, ______.
7. ______ societies are concerned with animal welfare.
8. People are sometimes called ______ beings.
9. Sometimes a person's teeth are ______ to cold.
10. It might be ______ to buy a used car instead of a new one.