Phrasal Verbs With "Keep"
For each space in each sentence, use the verb keep with one of the prepositions from the box.
1. You should ______________ from that old factory - it could be dangerous.
2. Not even serious illness would ______________ (him) going to work. He was a complete workaholic.
3. ______________ that new cement! It's still wet and I don't want to have to redo it!!
4. If you ______________ eating all that chocolate, you'll get fat.
5. Heading into these dangerous mountains, it's advisable to ______________ the marked paths.
6. The teacher ______________ all the disobedient students after school for an hour.
7. Even if you feel really angry during the meeting, try and ______________ (it) until afterwards and we can talk about it then.
8. Then the doctor said I should ______________ dairy products for up to a month and the problem would resolve itself.
9. I hope this company ______________ (me) for at least another six months. I really need the money.
10. Walk faster, Chloe! If you don't ______________ with the rest of us, we'll return home immediately.