Phrasal Verbs With "Bring"
For each space in each sentence, use the verb bring with one of the prepositions from the box.
1. Seeing your brother again after all these years ___BROUGHT BACK___ a lot of memories for me.
2. If you have time tonight, can you __BRING ROUND__ that CD I lent you last week?
3. The punk movement in the Seventies __BROUGHT ABOUT__ a big change in popular music.
4. It seemed an impossible shot to play, but Jenkins ___BROUGHT IT OFF___ (it) and won the game in the last minute.
5. She must have a terrible stomach infection. She ___HAS BROUGHT UP___ everything she has eaten this morning!
6. We will have to __BRING THE PARTY FORWARD___ (the party) because John leaves for Australia on the 25th.
7. The boxer was knocked out but his doctor ___BROUGHT HIM ROUND___ (him) with smelling salts.
8. If your uncle visits us tonight, don't __BRING UP__ the subject of his wife! It's a very sore point.
9. The company are __BRINGING OUT__ a new product in April and are expecting good sales to increase profits.
10. A good, patient teacher will encourage and __BRING ALONG__ a shy student.