Phrasal Verbs With "Bring"
For each space in each sentence, use the verb bring with one of the prepositions from the box.
1. Seeing your brother again after all these years _______________ a lot of memories for me.
2. If you have time tonight, can you _______________ that CD I lent you last week?
3. The punk movement in the Seventies _______________ a big change in popular music.
4. It seemed an impossible shot to play, but Jenkins _______________ (it) and won the game in the last minute.
5. She must have a terrible stomach infection. She _______________ everything she has eaten this morning!
6. We will have to _______________ (the party) because John leaves for Australia on the 25th.
7. The boxer was knocked out but his doctor _______________ (him) with smelling salts.
8. If your uncle visits us tonight, don't _______________ the subject of his wife! It's a very sore point.
9. The company are _______________ a new product in April and are expecting good sales to increase profits.
10. A good, patient teacher will encourage and _______________ a shy student.