Third Conditional Re-Ordering
Put these words into the correct order to make third conditional sentences. The first word in each question is "if".
- if / I / been / hadn't / for / the / . / 7.30 / bus, / late / caught / I / have / would / work
- told / if / known / I'd / be / so / . / angry, / I / you'd / wouldn't / have / you
- if / wouldn't / the / had / been / have / building / . / built / better, / it / collapsed
- happy / my / have / had / you, / they / met / if / would / sisters / been / .
- would / if / it / . / river / rained / for / hour, / flooded / the / had / another / have
- have / given / . / would / if / you / I'd / you / earlier, / seen / I / the / money
- would / live / I'd / been / in / to / if / speak / French, / I / have / . / gone / able / to / Paris
- have / could / if / we / had / were / . / extra / known / you / prepared / coming, / we / the / bed