The/The Comparatives Gap Fill Worksheet
For each question, choose one word from the word list to complete the sentence. You may need to change the form of the word.
- On our bus service, the later you catch a bus, the ______ it is.
- Harry's always so stressed about work and the ______ time he has for his family, the more miserable they are.
- The boss made it clear that the later the project was finished, the ______ the punishments would be.
- We have a special offer on at the moment. The ______ shoes you buy, the cheaper they are per item.
- This party is a disaster! The ______ people come, the more embarrassing it's going to be.
- James is an awful liar. The ______ his stories are, the more ridiculous he looks.
- I want these t-shirts to be black. Really black, the blacker the ______!
- What a crazy couple. The more he shouts, the ______ she screams!