Re-Ordering: Purpose, Reason, Result
Put these words into the correct order to make sentences with expressions of purpose, reason and results.
- Since you're not going to the conference , can you do some overtime?
- We left early so as not to risk arriving late.
- I carry a map everywhere in order not to get lost.
- The high price of fruit is down to the recent frost.
- The building isn't suitable in that it doesn't have insurance.
- This is a wonderful little tool for carving wood.
- Owing to the terrible weather, the event will be held indoors.
- She left the meeting early so as to avoid embarrassment.