Phrasal Verbs C-D, Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters C and D.
- because / we / picnic / off / the / . / terrible / called / of / the / weather
- then / I / into / my / restaurant / dinner / . / and / went / for / checked / in / the / hotel
- who / cheering / you / be / match / will / on / in / the / tonight / ?
- end / the / of / that / . / choking / at / back / film / I / was / sad / tears
- hospital / he / round / in / . / the / and / his / about / came / asked / wife
- back / told / me / to / meat / cut / . / doctor / on / eating / my / red
- bank / the / money / entered / man / drew / the / his / and / . / out / all
- dream / do / you / up / ideas / yours / these / ? / where / crazy / of