Phrasal Verbs A-B, Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make correct sentences using phrasal verbs that all begin with the letters A and B.
- the / the / TV / is / again / . / I / acting / up / think / it's / aerial / .
- watch / I / to / on / game / . / ask / want / over / to / Pete / the / TV
- the / because / . / bomb / the / blew / up / building / of
- call / he / off / make / what / . / he / from / doing / broke / was / to / a
- Sally / I / brought / . / was / my / Aunt / up / by
- the / kitchen / police / . / into / the / and / John / were / said / burst / the / at / door
- Our / bringing / is / policy / in / a / ! / new / paying / office / of / photocopies / for
- My / new / bringing / novel / . / author / is / favorite / out / a