Future Continuous Re-Ordering Worksheet
Put these words into the correct order to make sentences using the future continuous.
- Will you be traveling by 7pm tomorrow evening?
- I won't be waiting for her when her train arrives tomorrow.
- We'll be studying in the library tonight so you can come and join us.
- At 9pm tomorrow evening I'll be driving through New York.
- The New York Jets fans will be celebrating tonight.
- Your aunt will be eating her dinner about now.
- We'll be asking some very hard questions in the trial tomorrow.
- Will you be staying in the same hotel as last time?