Relative Pronouns in Dating Ads
Look at these ads written by users on a dating website. Correct any errors in the use of relative pronouns.
1. I'm a man who/that likes fishing and reading. I would like to meet a woman whose idea of a great evening is great conversation.
2. I'd like to meet in a place which is near my home. I don't like to travel much.
3. What do I look like? Many people say I look like a person that has an important job, such as a doctor or a professor.
4. I'm looking for a sincere friendship, which for me is the most important thing.
5. Call me now. I'm a man who thinks true love really exists! Don't waste any time!
6. I play many sports and have many hobbies, which I do at the weekends. Are you a sporty type?
7. I can only meet a woman at the weekend, when I'm not busy with my computer business.
8. I would like to meet a Taurus or Leo man whose job doesn't involve working late! Call me.