Upper Intermediate Level >> Vocabulary Worksheets >> General upper intermediate vocabulary with quite a lot of legal and education vocabulary.
- It's good to _________ a lemon to see if it's fresh.
- The noise from his stereo is absolutely _________.
- Sea water is too _________ to drink.
- Smoking normally gives you a _________.
- The train _________ to a stop ten metres from the destroyed bridge.
- She held her broken finger and sat in the corner quietly _________.
- "It's you!!!!," she _________ when she saw her son for the first time in over ten years.
- I'll meet you in the school _________ and we can have something to eat.
- The whole school always meets in the _________ at nine in the morning.
- The crime of _________ is when you go onto private property without permission.
- His house burnt down and then we found out he'd committed _________ on his own house for the insurance money!!
- If you steal from a shop, that's _________, but _________ is stealing from a house.
- I haven't got any money to pay for _________ so I have to stay in the police station.
- The main _________ in the case was an old woman who had hated the victim but the police couldn't _________ anything.
- He is not a senior judge, just a _________.
- The police didn't trust him so they kept him in _________.
- The OJ Simpson _________ lasted about four months.