Present Perfect Continuous - Consequences
Link the numbered sentences describing the present consequences with the lettered sentences which describe the reasons.
- He's been fighting with the cat again.
- She's been sunbathing.
- It's been raining heavily all morning.
- She's been sleeping in the armchair.
- She's been reading all afternoon.
- He's been lifting heavy boxes in the attic.
- He's been shopping in the new shopping mall.
- He's been playing with the children in the garden.
1. Her skin's very red. ____
2. Her eyes look tired. ____
3. His clothes are all muddy. ____
4. His back is hurting a lot. ____
5. His wallet is empty! ____
6. The dog's paw is bleeding. ____
7. There are large pools of water all over the garden. ____
8. Her hair is very messy! ____