First & Second Conditionals Error Correction
Look at these First and Second Conditional sentences. Are they Correct or Wrong?
- I'll see you tomorrow if I come to work.
- If I knew her name, I would tell you.
- If I were you, I would tell my father about the accident.
- I'll go and see Marnie on the way home if I have time.
- If you didn't drink so much alcohol, you'd feel a lot better.
- If it's a nice day tomorrow we can go to have a picnic on the beach.
- If Liverpool win the match today, they'll be top of the league.
- Where would you like to live if you could live anywhere in the world?