Intermediate Level >> Conversation Materials/Surveys/Pairwork Activities >> Students construct questions using prompts - and then use these same questions to interview their partners.
Cinema and Movies Survey
1. Q: WHAT TYPES OF MOVIES DO YOU LIKE?
A: All types. Especially thrillers and war films.
2. Q: HOW OFTEN DO YOU GO TO THE CINEMA?
A: As often as possible. Usually once a week.
3. Q: WHO ARE YOUR FAVOURITE ACTOR AND ACTRESS?
A: My favourite actor is Robert DeNiro and actress, Judy Dench.
4. Q: DO YOU ALSO LIKE WATCHING FILMS ON VIDEO?
A: No, I don't. I think you miss a lot of the atmosphere watching movies on video.
5. Q: HOW OFTEN DO YOU WATCH FILMS IN ENGLISH?
A: Not as often as I should. The problem is that I don't like reading subtitles. But it helps with learning the language. Certainly.
6. Q: WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FILM OF ALL TIME?
A: It has to be Apocalypse Now! What a great movie.