Prepositions Multiple Choice Worksheet 2
Choose the correct preposition to complete each sentence.
1. I wrote my homework assignment ____ Winston Churchill. The teacher loved it.
2. I've lost my keys again. Help me look ____ them.
3. I can't choose ____ these two types of pizza. They both sound great!
4. It's cold today, stay ____ the house and keep warm.
5. The dog jumped ____ the table and ate my dinner.
6. The windows are so dirty! I can't see ____ them at all.
7. There's a train station ____ the hotel. You can see it when you look out of the window.
8. The post office is near here. Go ____ Gordon Road and it's on your right.