Phrasal Verbs Definition Multiple Choice
Read the sentences, then choose the best definition of the phrasal verbs.
1. Peter, give out these tests, then clean the whiteboard please.
2. I don't want to speak to you, Mel. Just get out and leave me alone.
leave the room
3. We walked a long way because the bus broke down in the hot weather.
have an accident
4. If a country is losing a war, it's common to give up.
5. Your teacher says you draw pictures in class and you should grow up.
6. Put down the dog and finish your homework.
7. I slowed down but I still never found the house I was looking for.
park the car
leave the car
8. If that sweater is too big, try on this one.