Indefinite Article and 'One' Error Correction Worksheet
For each sentence, look at how the indefinite article and the word "one" are used. Are the sentences correct or not?
1. Look on the table in the lounge. There's only a table, it should be easy to find.
2. It's a very nice laptop computer. It seems very fast.
3. There's only a piece of cheese left. We need some more.
4. It's not that door. It's a door to the left. Yes, that one!
5. The robber pulled out a gun and told everyone to get down.
6. I only saw him a time. I don't even remember his name!
7. If you have a letter for me, put it on the table.
8. For this recipe, we need three eggs and a pint of milk. Do you have that?