First Conditional: Match The Sentence Halves
Match the second halves of the sentences with the first halves. Put the correct letter in the spaces.
- you won't feel lonely
- you'll feel warmer
- you'll pass the exam
- you won't get lost
- you won't be hungry
- you'll see better
- you'll feel better in the morning
- you won't get wet
1. If you put the light on, ____.
2. If you turn on the electric heater, ____.
3. If you have something to eat, ____.
4. If you go to bed earlier, ____.
5. If you take an umbrella today, ____.
6. If you ask the teacher about the grammar you don't understand, ____.
7. If you use a map, ____.
8. If you buy a cat or a dog, ____.