Participle Adjectives: Sentence Re-Writing
Use the prompt sentences to create a new sentence using one of the words below:
1. Carol thought she saw a ghost. Her hands were shaking.
2. The documentary last night was great. I learned so much about African animals!
3. John fell asleep at the back of the class. His teacher's voice was dull and made John very tired.
4. It's a miracle. I expected to lose my job today but they gave me a promotion!
5. The cat opened one eye and then fell asleep again under the table.
6. Lindsay took the pizza out of the fridge. It was old and the cheese on top was green!