Pre-Intermediate Level >> Grammar Worksheets >> Students are given either the question or the answer and provide the other. Practice of forms such as to be like, to like, would like, looks like and so on.
Some example answers.
1. What do you like doing on Sundays?
Answer: I LIKE READING THE SUNDAY NEWSPAPERS AND RELAXING.
2. What is your teacher like?
Answer: HE'S REALLY NICE GENERALLY BUT GETS ANGRY IF WE SPEAK TOO MUCH.
3. Question: WHAT DOES YOUR FATHER LIKE?
He likes Formula 1, football, beer and disco-bars.
4. Good evening Sir. What would you like to eat?
Answer: I WOULD LIKE A SALAD AND A WELL-DONE STEAK, PLEASE.
5. Question: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO THIS WEEKEND?
I'd like to go to the cinema on Saturday and to the park on Sunday.
6. Question: WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE OUT TODAY, JOHN?
It's wet and windy, and quite cold as well!
7. Question: DO YOU LIKE PIZZA?
Yes, I do. My favourite is pepperoni and anchovies with onions.
8. What do you like on TV?
Answer: NOTHING AT ALL. WELL, SOMETIMES I WATCH THE NEWS AND A FILM EVERY NOW AND THEN.
9. What is your town like in the summer?
Answer: VERY QUIET. EVERYONE GOES TO THE BEACH AND THE CITY IS EMPTY!