Articles Error Correction
Look at the following sentences which all have examples of the definite and indefinite articles. Which ones are correct and which are incorrect?
- Children in Italy go to the school when they are 6.
- I want to go to the university in California.
- Sheila works in the same factory as you do. Do you know her?
- Can you take me to the airport tomorrow morning at 7am?
- Why do you always have the breakfast so late?
- Mike is in the prison. He robbed a bank two years ago.
- I'm going to the bed. I'm so tired.
- There was a lot of traffic this morning and I didn't get to the school until 10.15am.
- The virus outbreak means the hospital will be closed for two days.
- The elephants eat grass and live in India and Africa.
- The music in that disco was terrible, don't you think?
- Do you like the classical music or do you prefer the rock?
- When my aunt was in hospital, I visited her every day.