Time Expressions Gap Fill
Choose one of the time expressions/prepositions from the box to fill each space in the sentences.
1. __DURING__ my summer vacation, the weather was wonderful and I returned with a suntan.
2. Six years __AGO__, Mike and I got married in Hawaii.
3. This area of New England is beautiful __IN/DURING__ the winter.
4. I didn't see Rob yesterday because he was busy, but I saw him __LAST/ON__ Wednesday.
5. __WHEN__ we arrived at the Majesty Hotel, the tour guide was waiting for us.
6. My family is coming to stay __AT__ Christmas, but only for two days.
7. We go to Paris __EVERY__ summer because I'm a teacher and I get six weeks vacation.
8. __ON__ July 4th, Susan's family usually has a barbecue in their garden.
9. I have to put the meeting back to __NEXT__ Friday, because the room isn't available until then.
10. The next appointment we have is on the 24th, that's __IN__ six days' time.