The Author: Present Simple or Continuous Gap Fill
Look at these sentences about the author, Jane Griggs. Complete each space with either present simple or present continuous.
1. Author Jane Griggs __WRITES__ about three novels every year.
2. She __PREFERS__ romantic novels, but sometimes she __PUBLISHES__ science fiction books.
3. She __IS WORKING__ on a story now about a soldier during a war.
4. "I __DON'T KNOW__ much about the war, so I __AM DOING__ a lot of research. It's very hard work."
5. "I __HAVE__ a clear idea of most of the book in my head now."
6. "I __AM THINKING__ about how the story will end."
7. When she __FINISHES__ the book, she __WANTS__ to start writing another romance, set in space!