Present Continuous: Spelling Errors
Look at these Present Continuous sentences. In some sentences, the present participle (e.g. going) is spelt wrong. In other sentences, another word is spelt wrong. Find the mis-spelt word.
- Are you still reading the computer magazzine, Jeremy?
- I can't speak to you now. Martha is cooking spagetti in the kitchen and dinner is nearly ready.
- If you are speaking to the pilot, who is flying the plain?
- Why is that sweater moveing? There's a dog under it!
- Hi, Bill. What are you doing now? Are you still writeing that report?
- What is the woman saying on TV. I can't here her.
- Is your mother still geting those bad headaches?
- My secretary is typeing the letter very quickly.