Present Continuous Re-Ordering Worksheet 2
Re-order these words to make Present Continuous sentences. The first word in each sentence is "at".
1. singing / the / birds / are / at / . / 5am / ,
2. are / , / at / 7am / the / dogs / big / barking / .
3. up / at / is / 7.20am / getting / Thompson / , / . / Mrs
4. making / she / . / at / , / breakfast / her / 7.40am / son's / is
5. 7.50am / is / . / letters / , / the / the / delivering / at / mailman
6. his / , / 7.55am / son / washing / Mrs / . / is / Thompson's / face / at
7. are / eating / . / , / 8am / at / family / Thompson / together / the / breakfast
8. blue / 8.20am / work / Thompson / car / is / in / at / to / , / Mrs / . / driving / her