Prepositions Of Time Gap Fill Worksheet
Fill each space with a preposition of time.
1. This Christmas, we can't come to London, but __NEXT__ Christmas, we certainly will.
2. I saw Dave two hours __AGO__. He came in to get his books.
3. I usually go to the gym __EVERY__ Thursday.
4. Helen moved to the city __LAST__ year. She loves it here.
5. __WHEN__ your sister gets home, tell her I want to speak to her immediately.
6. The pizza isn't ready yet. It will be ready __IN__ about 30 minutes.
7. I can't see you __DURING__ the week because I have to go to bed very early.
8. The accident happened __AT__ about seven o'clock in the evening.