Nightmare Vacations Writing Practice
Use the past simple in the negative form to say what happened to these unlucky people on their vacations.
1. Barry / London / sleep / noisy traffic.
Barry went to London for his vacation, but he didn't sleep because of the noisy traffic.
2. Mandy / New York / buy / anything / forget her money.
3. Bart / Paris / speak / waiters / forget French.
4. Karen / Bahamas / swim / forget / bikini.
5. Dan / New Zealand / bungee jumping / very nervous.
6. Sam / Switzerland / ski / have / flu.
7. Darren / Berlin / enter country / forget / passport!