Martin's Vacation: Reading Comprehension Questions
After reading "Martin's Vacation", answer these reading comprehension questions about it.
1. Where was Martin going on vacation? SPAIN.
2. What time did he leave the house? 10 O'CLOCK.
3. How did he get to the airport? BY TAXI.
4. When did he realize that he didn't have his passport? WHEN HE WENT TO THE CHECK IN DESK.
5. How long did it take to go back to his house in the taxi? TWENTY MINUTES.
6. Where was the passport? IN HIS BEDROOM.
7. What did Martin discover when he went back outside? THAT THE TAXI HAD GONE.
8. How did Martin get to the airport the second time? HE FOUND ANOTHER TAXI.
9. Why did he arrive late at the airport? BECAUSE THERE WAS A LOT OF TRAFFIC.
10. Why did Martin go home? BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ANOTHER FLIGHT UNTIL THAT EVENING.