Going To Error Correction
Look at these sentences that use "going to". Some of them are wrong. Correct the mistakes.
1. We are very unhappy with the Royal Hotel. We aren't going to use it next year. CORRECT
2. Tom is very good at tennis because he PLAYS for two hours every Wednesday.
3. I DIDN'T study last week. That's why I failed the test.
4. What are you going to do after you finish your studies? Do you want to become a teacher? CORRECT
5. The manager of Henderson International announced that the company is going to buy two smaller companies next year. CORRECT
6. Look! That woman over there is Martha. The one who's DRINKING the red wine.
7. I can't believe how tired I am. I'm going to stay in bed until 10am. CORRECT
8. My sister lives in San Francisco. She GOES to work every day by car.