Elementary General Vocabulary Gap Fill Worksheet 4
Put the following words into the correct gap in each sentence. You may have to change the form of the word (plurals, third person, etc)
- I really don't like Mexican food and I don't like Italian food ______.
- If it rains tomorrow, we'll ______ stay at home.
- When they got married, Jake gave Judy a large diamond ______.
- What's the ______ between New York and Boston? It's not very far, is it?
- I thought the money was in this box, but it's ______. Where is it?
- If you are all ready, I can ______ the lesson.
- I know his name and phone number, but I can't remember his ______.
- You play that music too ______, Ben. I can't get to sleep.