Elementary General Vocabulary Gap Fill Worksheet 3
Put the following words into the correct gap in each sentence. You may have to change the form of the word (plurals, third person, etc)
- It was a very ______ movie, we laughed for the whole thing.
- After two hours of tennis in the sun, I needed a ______.
- For this recipe, we need 100g of butter and 300g of brown ______.
- I can't ______ what he said to me. I'm still very upset.
- When I was young, we bought our milk from a ______ that was near our house.
- We bought a lovely Chinese ______ for the lounge and it's much brighter in there now.
- Hurry or we'll miss our ______ to New York.
- Don't you ______ go into that room!