Food and Drink Gap Fill
Put the correct food/drink word into each gap to complete the sentence.
1. I'd like some ________, please. Irish, not Scottish!
2. My mother doesn't have any ________ so we can't make apple pie.
3. We have ten big potatoes. Let's make some ________.
4. We can't make the pancakes. We have milk but we don't have any ________.
5. Do you have any ________? I'm very thirsty and it's hot today.
6. Oh, the cat is hungry. Do we have any ________?
7. It's the wedding tomorrow. We need to buy some ________.
8. If we go to the zoo, take some ________ so we can give them to the monkeys!