Food and Drink Gap Fill
Put the correct food/drink word into each gap to complete the sentence.
1. I'd like some __WHISKEY__, please. Irish, not Scottish!
2. My mother doesn't have any __APPLES__ so we can't make apple pie.
3. We have ten big potatoes. Let's make some __FRIES__.
4. We can't make the pancakes. We have milk but we don't have any __EGGS__.
5. Do you have any __WATER__? I'm very thirsty and it's hot today.
6. Oh, the cat is hungry. Do we have any __MILK__?
7. It's the wedding tomorrow. We need to buy some __CHAMPAGNE__.
8. If we go to the zoo, take some __BANANAS__ so we can give them to the monkeys!