Find The Wrong Capital Letter
There is one word in each question that is wrongly capitalised - either capitalised when it shouldn't be or vice versa. Find the word.
- We can go and visit you in the Autumn, possibly September but definitely before Christmas.
- Go and see dr. Cyril Rogers. He's our doctor and the best doctor in the city.
- My brother goes to University in a small town in Scotland. Near Glasgow, I think.
- When I finish this novel called simplicity you can read it.
- The picnic was very big. Apples, Bananas and a big chicken.
- I work for Apple in the iPhone department. My boss is swedish and it's very interesting.
- Is that your mercedes in the car park? I have a small Japanese car. I can't remember its name.
- My sister studies history at college and wants to work in a museum.