The Town of Carston - True/False Questions
Read these statements about Carston. Are they true or false?
1. The Romans were in Carston until three hundred years ago. FALSE.
2. You can still see the old city wall gates. TRUE.
3. There are many tourists who come to see Carston because of its history. TRUE.
4. The most common occupation in Carston is sports player and factory worker. FALSE.
5. There are two sports teams in the town. TRUE.
6. The movie star Jason John Lee lives in Carston. FALSE.
7. Students in Jason's old school now have the chance to become actors. TRUE.